Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- By ticking this box, I, the corresponding author, declare that I bear full responsibility for all contents of the contribution and that I have been informed that neither the JAIR nor the editors or staff may be held liable for any copyright infringements.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, PDF or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All submissions must adhere to German copyright law and should be reviewed by the author according to the Fair Use Doctrine. The JAIR will not be held responsible for violations of copyright law by the authors. The principal editors kindly ask all editors, reviewers and authors to adhere to the DIT’s guidelines for Good Scientific Practice.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.